Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photography Studio

I was thinking that I regret not going to get professional photos of Angela when she was a newborn. I love seeing the sweet pictures of newborns, but when we had her, our life got so hectic that I didn't take the time to do it. So I decided to get in touch with my photography side...
She is also growing so fast, and I want to get pictures of her in the outfits that she will soon grow out of...
I took a big pink blanket and pinned it halfway on the wall and draped the rest on the table. (Pic Above) Some shots turned out pretty good..

We don't have the an impressive professional camera so I had to make due. These are my favorites :-)

I thought these ones were just funny...I guess you could call them the bloopers :-P

On a side note, we got the 3rd time she rolled over on video! she is so dang cute!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics Karisa! I used to take a white lace blanket and use it as background to take pics of Mackenna when she was a baby, at least once a month. I treasure those photos! Angela is definitely a happy baby!

Karisa Clemens said...

Thanks Heather :-)I was pretty excited about them turning out as good as they did. And it was so fun to see her soak up the attention :-)she loves the camera. It was also funny because when the pictures are really big, in over half of them she has drool dripping off her chin! lol cracks me up. I love her so much! So cute!!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

These pictures turned out great! They look as professional as you'd get at a picture place, but much cheaper :) Angela is getting so big!

Candace said...

um. i LOVE these pics and your angela is the cutest ever!!! You did a great job with your pics.

Post a Comment