Thursday, September 23, 2010

ONE ROLL TO GO!!

I have sworn to never buy toilet paper again!

Okay, that came out wrong...I refuse to be the one to choose the toilet paper.

A while ago, I bought a HUGE package of toilet paper. The kind that when I was a kid, was the "expensive" and the "good" brand. It looked so soft! And oh boy was it! The toilet paper practically shredded before you even got to wiping! I felt so ridiculous!! I mean I can't even buy a good brand of toilet paper...and on top of it...I bought a 72 roll package of it! It was so pathetic!

So we have one more roll left of the not so cheap "cheap" toilet paper! Never thought I'd be so excited to be almost out of toilet paper, but HEY! :-) Things could be worse!

On another positive note, Jim came with me the last time we went shopping, and...yes, HE picked out the toilet paper! WAHOO! Thank goodness for a good husband who knows his toiletries ;-)

FYE
In case you don't know...(which I did not) Toilet paper is used in TONS of stuff!!! look up pics of toilet paper on google and see what you get! ITS AMAZING!

3 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

My family is very picky about the kind of toilet paper we use... Marcus doesn't understand why, and the cheap stuff is OK with him, but definitely not with me. I know how you feel! Glad you finally finished off the package.

Jessie said...

The best and most unexpensive toilet paper I have ever used it is the Kirkland brand from Costco. One roll last an entire week in normal use.... and it is soft and thik and it cost like 15 dollars for like 50 rolls.

Jessie said...

*normal use for 2 people.

Post a Comment