Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reading Rainbow!!


Butterfly in the sky
I can go twice as high
Take a look
It's in a book
A Reading Rainbow

I can go anywhere
Friends to know
And ways to grow
A Reading Rainbow

I can be anything
Take a look
It's in a book
A Reading Rainbow


HAHA! :-D I rediscovered, again, my love of reading!! :-) In fact, I have read about 7 novels in the last 2 months! Such included are:

-Fablehaven (5 book series) and The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull

Very entertaining! I loved them! I particularly like how I didn't see the endings coming!

- Ella Enchanted by Gail Levine

Such an EASY read!! I couldn't believe how easy of a read it was. And it was so much better than the movie! It is a book that I would very much read over and over.

I LOVE reading!! I particularly love how when I'm reading, it isn't like I'm actually reading. It is more like I'm watching it happen while I'm reading. (I don't know if this is the same with other people...if not...I'm sorry... :-P ) Anyways, I HIGHLY recommend all of these books. If you haven't read them...you should! :-D

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Thank you for bringing the reading rainbow song back to the front of my memory banks! I don't know if I could have gone much longer without remembering it :) My Mom loves the Fablehaven books too. I'll have to read Ella Enchanted.

Generational stitcher said...

I read like that too. I love Candyshop Wars. I had to read it since my oldest read it in less then a day. Ella Enchanted was just enchanting... ha ha...LOVED it. I have liked all her books though. If you have a library try them, they are super! If you have a sister, you'll love/hate the Two Sisters one.

Post a Comment