Friday, October 1, 2010

Random Morning Surprise!



On our way out this morning, Jim opens the door and exclaims, "RANDOM"
I look and there is this cardboard cut out of Princess Leia pointing a gun at our door. So I join him in saying "RANDOM!" Quite an interesting morning surprise. haha

And of course I left it outside the door. Later, I hear the grounds crew blowing the walkway. They seemed to linger outside our door for a while longer than they normally do. I also heard them laughing! Haha...If I were them, I would have laughed too!

3 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

That is REALLY random. It would have scared me at first I'm sure. Glad it wasn't on my doorstep. Lol.

Karisa Clemens said...

Haha! Yup! Pretty sure if it had been me while I was pregnant, probably would have peed my pants! :-) I had such a weak bladder...didn't get much better after! haha! I'm glad Jim found it and not me.

Rachel Alzate said...

Very funny! Well...you are in provo. Funny, silly and creative things!

Post a Comment