Sunday, October 17, 2010

DATE!!


Jim and I went on a date, on Friday, to see The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

AMAZING!

Lloyd and LeAndra came over to watch Angela for us. (Thanks again!) It was a lot of fun going out by ourselves. It has been a long time since we've done that. :-) We went to the BYU Varsity Theater, because it was only a dollar per person! I had made some cinnamon roll sugar cookies earlier so I put them in a baggie and filled a bottle up with root beer and we had those as a sweet treat during the movie. (*yummy!) We also got a smoothie from Jamba Juice. Love that place! MmMmMmMm! Aloha Pineapple! YUMMY! We forgot to eat dinner before the movie and I wasn't about to last through it. :-)

It was such a cute movie!! It was funny, had plenty of action, romantic in a very cute way :-) and an all around good feeling movie. I highly recommend it! Ah! I loved it!

Then we come home and poor LeAndra and Lloyd, Angela had been screaming for about an hour unless they were shoveling in food ;-) haha yes, I am aware that our sweet daughter LOVES her food.
They were so sweet about it! I felt terrible though. It is pretty much my worst fear as a mom: that my child will be inconsolable for the babysitter. At first I was set to never go out again. Really, REALLY considered it. But then I decided that I can tell the babysitter things that usually help as well. And hopefully the more she has, the better she'll be. :-) Also.....I can put her down to bed before they get there. ;-) That will probably make a huge difference! and it is usually what I do.

Anyways, that was our bitter-sweet date night. :-)

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

This is the last movie we went to see. Marcus liked it, and I slept through it. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Oh the joys of pregnancy! I'll have to re-watch it.

Karisa Clemens said...

Haha! I know how that one goes! haha...I'd much rather fall asleep in it than have major headache. That is what happened to me when we went to see GI Joe...action packed all the way...and I had such a big headache I felt like I was going to throw up the whole time... :-( lame...

Post a Comment