Monday, October 18, 2010

Hard night, sweet morning


Angela hasn't been sleeping very well at all. I mean waking up at least 3-5 times a night. And then won't go back to sleep and just screams unless mommy or daddy is holding her. Last night was a particularly hard night, and Jim's back has been hurting him so I let him sleep. (He slept on the couch because he can't get comfortable in bed.) Waking up every hour does not suit me. :-(

Anyways, Jim woke up about 6:30am and went and got her up, changed her and brought her to me to feed then put her back to bed and she slept for another 3 hours. (*Why she mainly only does that for daddy is beyond me!) Then he came and laid with me in bed and asked if there was anything he could do for me since I'd had such a hard night. I told him I was really hungry. He offered to get some toast but we're out of bread, so he offered to get me a bowl of cereal. That sounded great but I was so tired I didn't want to get out of bed. He said he would get it for me when I woke up.

I was a little confused seeing as when I woke up he would be at school but it was sweet so I went back to sleep and he went to school. I woke up a few minutes before Angela did at 9. Then I saw this:

...a bowl of cereal and a note that said how much he loves and appreciates me...
...and a cup of milk already poured was in the fridge ready for my breakfast...

I actually teared up, it was so sweet! That's not all...when I opened the computer, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait was pulled up. ***That's our song :-)***

Have I mentioned that I love him???? Because I REALLY do!

After I ate my cereal, I needed to feed Angela. It turned out to be a chore...not because she wouldn't latch on but because she would eat for a few seconds then do this....

With hard nights and sweet mornings, I love being a momma!

1 comment:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I love hearing these stories. I know it's going to be hard, but it will definitely be worth it to have things like this happen. P.S. I love sweet notes from Marcus. They are the best and I usually tear up too.

Post a Comment