Thursday, October 21, 2010

Iatrophobia-Fear of Going to the Doctor


Does it count if I'm afraid of the chiropractor?? They are doctors right?

I took Jim on an emergency trip to the chiropractor the other day, because he was hurting REALLY bad. 70+ dollars later, we get home and Jim is feeling worse :-( At one point he got up to help me with something in the kitchen and got stuck in the doorway to it and I had to help him back to the couch. He said that he thinks it bruised on the first time around and that is why it hurt so bad.

Tell me something...if that happened to you...wouldn't you NOT want to go to a chiropractor??

Well, thanks to this experience, although I think I may NEED the visit...I do not intend on making that appointment any time soon. :-P

Yes, Jim is doing MUCH better now...but the chiropractor wants to see him again 3 times next week...too bad they can't get it finished on the first pop ;-) It would save us a WHOLE lot of moneys...Sometimes being an adult is not real fun. Lame.

1 comment:

Candace said...

he should try acupuncture, it so much more healthy for you than a chiropractor and it doesn't make things worse. I've had back pain my entire life and the chiropractor made it worse. i tried acupuncture and it instantly felt better. it is expensive as well, but it will help, not worsen.

Post a Comment